A number of the awards in the Shore Program utilize a centralized, single-stream application which are listed under current award opportunities below and managed by the Office for Faculty Affairs. Information on additional award opportunities included in the program but managed independently can be found at the end of this page.
CURRENT AWARD OPPORTUNITIES
- Harvard Medical School Award (HMS/HSDM-wide) *
Eleanor and Miles Shore Family Award (HMS/HSDM-wide) *
- BIDMC Department of Anesthesia John Hedley-Whyte Research Fellowship
- BIDMC Department of Emergency Medicine Fellowship *
- BIDMC Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics Fellowship
- BIDMC Department of Medicine Fellowship *
- BIDMC Department of Pathology Fellowship
- BIDMC Department of Surgery Fellowship
- BCH Department of Neurosurgery Fellowship
- BCH Department of Gastroenterology and Nutrition Shore Grant Fellowship
- BWH Department of Medicine Fellowship *
- BWH Department of Pathology Fellowship
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Fellowship *
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine Fellowship in honor of Aina M. Auskaps, DMD *
- MGH Department of Anesthesia Fellowship *
- MGH Department of Dermatology Fellowship
- MGH Department of Emergency Medicine Fellowship *
- MGH Department of Medicine Fellowship
- MGH Department of Radiology
- MGH Department of Surgery Eleanor and Miles Shore Fellowship
The award opportunities listed below with an asterisk (*) adhere to a 2/3 Academic Promise and 1/3 Personal Need evaluation criteria during the HMS/HSDM committee review. Please note that your application will be considered incomplete until you submit all required materials. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Click on the headings below to expand for more information.